Welcome to my blog,

Welcome,

To contact me by email
or visit my Stampin' Up Website



Thursday, April 12, 2012

Retirement Card (Broken Porcelain Technique)

So many projects so little time. Since I haven't posted in a few months there will be many posts put in all at once. I do apologize but I am sufforing with the "I can't seem to get myself organized blues" also known as "Cabin Fever" I do believe.  Although we haven't had a bad winter it seems like it's been a long one. So here goes. Over the past few months I've held several private classes as well as hosted a few techniques classes. The next few posts will highlight some of my creations.

For that special someone who is retiring in this area, this would be wonderful image to set their minds on.



The image looks like a broken porcelain plate.
I will be giving a class on this technique on April 28th,  2012 at 9:00 am cost $10.00, we will learn the technique and built a take away tool to achieve the "Broken Porcelain" look, if you are interested please give me a call 902-758-1479 or email me.

For this class and all future classes, I would ask you to bring the following:
Glue Dots
Dimensionals
Double sided tape
Snail adhesive
Glue Pen
Bone Folder
Scissors
Paper Trimmer
(If you don't have some of the supplies I do have them available for an additional cost)

and most important if you have some, the rubber left over from any stamps you have purchased. Yes, that square piece of rubber with the cut out shapes where you removed the stamps. If you discarded yours that's ok I have lots.

Here's another example



Thank you for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Wow - you have been busy girl! I love to see what you're posting as they are always beautiful!

    ReplyDelete