Welcome to my blog,

Welcome,

To contact me by email
or visit my Stampin' Up Website



Thursday, April 12, 2012

Iris Folding with Stampin' Up

Over the past few months I've had the opportunity to join a group of ladies at one of our local churchs for scrapbooking Wednesday evenings. One of the ladies brought in some Iris Folding templates to share with a few of us. Once I realized how easy this new craft is, I was hooked, I came home and looked up free templates online. Using some papers from a Stampin' Up! patterned paper packs here is what I created.









The spiral portion in the middle is the actual Iris folding. Other techniques I used on this card are:
-The flowers were punched with the Stampin' Up! 5 Petal Flower punch and the Boho Blossoms punch out of "Coffee Filters" inked with Stampin' Up! ink refills/water mix. Then I adorned them with Basic Pearls.
-I frayed a piece of grosgrain ribbon to make a pretty tassle for the edge of the card and added a button to tie it with.
-Gel Pen sticking was added to finish the card.

 I will be offering a class on Iris Folding 
 Monday April 23rd, 2012
7 p.m.- 9 p.m.
Cost $10.00

If interested please contact me by calling 902-758-1479 or email me.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment