Welcome to my blog,

Welcome,

To contact me by email
or visit my Stampin' Up Website



Thursday, April 12, 2012

Elements of Styles

The Elements of Styles stamp set has been on my wish list for a full year. Last month I finally received it. This stamp set is very versatile as it can be used for any feminine card you would want to make, a simple change of greeting and Voila!



This one was done using the Wisteria cardstock, ink and baker's twine on Whisper White cardstock.
These two used all the 2011-2012 in-colours  Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Wisterial Wonder, Lucky Limeade and Island Ingigo, adding Clear Embossing powder made for a simple soft background.

The little Humming Bird is priceless and quite easy to cut out if you wanted to superimpose him with dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment