Welcome to my blog,

Welcome,

To contact me by email
or visit my Stampin' Up Website



Sunday, June 5, 2011

Altered Wedding Favors

Over the past few months I've been helping a friend of mine prepare for her daughters wedding. One of the tasks at hand were party favors, during my research of what we could do, I found these adorable Bride and Groom 2-4-6-8 boxes that ScrappinQueenBee88 demonstrated. I fell in love with these, but the future bride and groom fell in love with the pillow box favors. Determined that the Bride and Groom boxes should somehow be part of the wedding we came up with the idea that we could make the simple boxes into a card box. So here is what we started with:


these are what we ended up with:


on the back is the opening for the cards:


a small difference in sizes and embelishments between the two
and these are the 86 favors we made


We sure did have fun making these. As my hubby said tonight, it almost makes you want to get married all over again!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Wow... My jaw just dropped - these are all so gorgeous! Wow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Carol... Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete