Welcome to my blog,

Welcome,

To contact me by email
or visit my Stampin' Up Website



Sunday, April 24, 2011

My Brother's Birthday Card

Tonight was a personal card making night. It's my brother's birthday next week and I had forgotten that this is a holiday weekend, so the card will be there late I'm sure (note the stamping on the envelope from the Furnished with Love stamp set).

Making a card for a man is a challenge in itself. My brother's personality was pulling me towards the black/red/white, but after visiting InkyMoose's blog tonight I got inspired to try black/bashful blue/white and since today I got my new distress tool, I just had to go a little shabby.


2 comments:

  1. Oh I love it Louise!! You are a natural at the shabby grungy look too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Louise! I am a SU demonstrator too! so happy to find you here and your cards are beautiful! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete