Welcome to my blog,

Welcome,

To contact me by email
or visit my Stampin' Up Website



Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Now on to Chrismas

Yes I said Christmas, can you believe my ladies wish to discontinue the techniques class and replace them with Christmas Cards. We will be getting an early start, but in the meantime here are some that I've made for my portofolio requested by one of my clients:






This set includes 5 cards, two special folds one includes the rosettes shown in the Holiday Mini on page 6 (so easy to make with our new Simply Scoring tool), one with a technique I learned from another Stampin' Up! demonstrator with a sort of latice work, the other is a spinning Christmas Ornament with the final one being a gold embossed card. The set also includes a sweet little box to store the cards.



But now for my favorite, this one I learned from Francestamps. For the month of September our team swap was to create a card using punches, while researching what could be done I came across this one:


The snowman actually spins as he goes down the hill on his saucer sled. Isn't he just adorable? I haven't decided on a greeting to put on him yet, but I'm sure I'll find something. Thank you France.

I will have to hold off showing you the card I chose for the September swap as one of our team members hasn't received her card yet.

2 comments:

  1. That spinning snowman is way cool! Love the portfolio too. Now I have a much better idea of what it looks like LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the portfolio in real life. And that snowman is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete