Welcome to my blog,

Welcome,

To contact me by email
or visit my Stampin' Up Website



Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Latest Project

I hope everyone is having a great summer, even though we've only had a few weeks of it so far. A few weeks ago I received an order for 20 cards of different genres. Here is an overview of them, if you see anything that you would like to see closer, send me an email as I have individual pictures of each card.


The biggest challenge for these cards was, they all had to be done in French. It was challenging but fun to put on a French thinking cap or should I say "Beret".

Here is a little closer view of them. Please note these are not eclusively done with Stampin' Up! products, I used several techniques and products (Stampin' Up!, My Digital Studio, Word and embelishments of different sorts.)








Within the next week or so, I will be announcing plans for the upcoming Christmas Season, don't forget to check my calendar of events.






2 comments: